Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates!

Sorry for the lag in posting! Our second baby (a girl!) arrived about five weeks ago, so I have been a little busy:)

Everyone should have received their reunion invites in the mail a few weeks ago. If not, please email your address to rchs1999@gmail.com . Things for the reunion are moving right along.

I am hoping to get the photo slideshow together soon, so if you have any favorite pictures from high school, please scan them and send to the above address.

Also, I booked the DJ and am looking for song requests. They can be current, or some of your favorites from high school (or before!) Also, email those to above address or message me on Facebook and I will compile a list for him. The DJ will also be taking requests at the event.

We are getting into the homestretch and I am so excited. Now it is just a matter of some finalizing some details.

Thanks to the people who have sent in their money. If you have not done so, please send it on in so I can pay the vendors!

Thanks!

Photobucket

No comments: