Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reunion Information!


I know that we are finishing up tax season right now (there is something I miss about high school- being oblivious to taxes!). I thought some may be getting tax returns in (woo hoo!), and may want to pay in advance. I have opened a checking account and P.O. Box specifically for the reunion. Even though the official invites have not gone out yet (although they should in the next month), if you would like to go ahead and send your money in for the reunion, here are the details:
*Make checks payable to: Kelly (Linville) Thorne- apparently class reunions do not qualify as businesses, so I had to put a personal name on there. In the subject line, please put RCHS 1999 Reunion.

*Mailing address:

Kelly Thorne
c/o RCHS 1999 Reunion
P.O. Box 2267
Lebanon, TN 37088

Cost is $38/per person (this covers the place, mailings, DJ, food, decor, etc.)

*Make sure you include your name and your spouse/date's name if applicable so we can put it on the list of attendees.


One last thing, I would love to start getting pictures together for a slide show. I know that 1999 was before the age of digital cameras, but if you could scan some of your favorite pics from HS and send them to rchs1999@gmail.com, I would love to add them to the class blog and then, of course, have them on slide show display at the reunion.
Photobucket

No comments: